Jacqueline Bailey is a Licensed, Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist in the State of Washington. She earned her Master’s degree from the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine where she was trained in traditional Chinese, as well as Japanese style acupuncture. After completing her Master’s program, she volunteered for 2 months with the Acupuncture Relief Project in Nepal, serving as a primary care practitioner in a fast-paced rural clinic treating a wide range of illnesses including heart disease, respiratory disorders, autoimmune diseases, women’s health, neuromuscular rehabilitation, skin infections, psycho-emotional disorders and pain. Prior to her involvement in Chinese medicine, Jacqueline got her undergraduate degree in nursing and has been working as an intensive care cardiac surgery nurse for the last 10 years. She is passionate about offering effective and accessible healthcare by combining her knowledge and skills using Eastern and Western treatment modalities. Through this, Jacqueline will help you to create a healthy and balanced lifestyle that promotes longevity.
Certifications and Credentials:
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM)
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc) and East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) in WA State
- Board Certified Chinese Herbalist with a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM) from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist from the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- Bachelor’s of Science and Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) In WA state
- Member of AACN Mountain to Sound Chapter
For more information on how Chinese medicine and Acupuncture can help you please come in for a free 30 minute consultation (for first time patients only). Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment. Voice messages may also be left at (804) 869-8016. Or schedule online by clicking the link below.